Tuesday, June 14, 2011

okay now what ?

Don't ask me why I'm falling for you. Ask God why did He planned this for both of us. Maybe we're meant to be together, but we're not ready to be forever. Take as many time as you wish for, I won't stop you. But remember something, nothing lasts forever. And I'm not going to live in another 1000 years. I may die today, tonight, anytime. I'm giving you much time. Fikirlah :) And soon, if I'm still there, let me know your answer. Sorry if I didn't reply to your texts, picking up your calls, I want you to feel free without me eventhough I can't do the same thing. You should know what I feels everyday, everytime I need you but you're not there. No one remembered good things till it gone, but I do remember you. Okay, sorry for talking too much. Don't ever expect me to take care of myself if you're going to leave me. You shouldn't have deleted our previous texts since our first met, really. You'll know how much you've changed when you re-read your texts. Tell me when you've found someone who love you more than I do. Take care, I love you. 


P/S : If loving you is a sin, I don't ever mind being a heavy sinner. 



Sincerely, 
the one who decently in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment