Monday, March 12, 2012

The time.

"Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on."

I miss you. I miss us. I miss how you hold my hands, I miss the way you wash away my tears and the way you put a smile back on my face. I miss your cheek's kisses, I miss listening to your voice, I miss your morning and late night sweet texts. I miss the way you shouted at me whenever I didn't listen to your calls. I miss the way you teased me, bursting my laughs out and my eyes turns all watery. I miss the way you played with my hair and the way you put those cute blindfolds on me. I miss random surprises, I miss the way you blow my mind with riddles. I miss sitting beside you at night, looking upon the stars. I want to hold you in, crying in your shoulder, I miss your hugs.  I miss the way you'll say "I love you" every night. I miss your last goodbye, I miss your last smile. I miss your last call, I miss looking into your eyes. Now I can't barely look back at your pictures because each time I do that, I'll be drowned in endless tears. I miss you. If  only I had the chance to be with you now, I'll grip your hands tight and I'll never let go. No matter how hard I've tried to get over you, sometimes I realized I just can't. I miss our our time of being together, sharing those same thoughts and endless love. I love you, forever and always, Noor  Shazida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment